The impact of travel on my life

 As a travel depth enthusiast and a travel industry practitioner, let me talk about the personal changes that travel has brought to me.


Travel makes me believe that the world is better than I feel.


In China, I often think of the evening when I went to Namco Lake in Tibet. It took us six and a half hours to drive from downtown Lhasa to the lakeside It also needs such a long time. It will treat anyone who is poor or rich fairly. As long as you want to see its appearance, you will be happy. It takes so much time to go through a long journey to overcome all kinds of discomfort only if you are pious enough to be qualified to see it. It was dark when I came back. Now, the sky on the Qinghai Tibet Plateau is dark blue, like the deep sea. The stars are golden, very bright, which I have never seen before, there are many, big and small, hanging in the sky, yes, hanging in the sky, as if a hand can reach. That's the first time I've grown up. So close to the face of the starry sky, the United States beyond my imagination, I have been in tears, I think I live so big, the first time to see, to the world can be so beautiful, very disheartened shed tears. The world is really beautiful. Sometimes we think the world will not be good. Maybe it's just that we've never seen it look good.



Travel makes my inner world bigger and my character more cheerful.


I was a very shy little girl before college, which was the kind of very ordinary class, I dare not take the initiative to answer questions, and I dare not talk to boys after class

The kind of people who talk. When I was in high school, I didn't dare to wear beautiful clothes for fear of attracting other people's attention

Students like me, and I never walk in front of their class since I knew it. After I went to university, because I majored in tourism, I started to study English

However, there are many plausible reasons to travel. After working, I was lucky enough to enter the tourism planning industry, so I had a chance to take advantage of my job

More opportunities to see the world. I've been to many places I couldn't imagine before. I've been to the mountains in Guizhou, and I've seen very small mountains

The little children are picking up firewood on the mountain. They are so small that people can't believe it. They are very sad and distressed. At the same time, they feel sorry for their inability

Nai: I've been to the primeval forest. I've seen the big trees the year before last, the golden Ganoderma lucidum, the bright red mushrooms, the small blue snake, and the big butterfly. I think it's a good idea

The world is so rich and colorful; through the empty cave, the miraculous stalactite has a kind of strange magic that attracts me deeply. stay

During the trip, I ate a lot of local special food. It's not that how delicious it is, but that there are a lot of human feelings in it. I remember a mountain

My grandfather knocked apricots on the trees, helped us wash them, packed them in plastic bags, and warmly invited us to lunch without asking me

Who are you and what are you doing? In my grandfather's eyes, we are just a group of children, which makes me have a new understanding of human nature. Go through many, many places

After that, I began to understand the world, become tolerant and optimistic, live purer, freer, and more like myself.


Travel makes me deeply love the feeling of being alive.


When I haven't been out, I often feel that it's boring to eat, sleep, and go to school every day, and I often feel bored with life.

In the process of traveling, I saw different lives of different people, and gradually felt that life was in fact an extremely ordinary but full of joy

Interesting things. When I don't travel, I eat, sleep, and work the same way. There is no change in the form before I often travel,

But in my heart, I really feel that living is an exciting and pleasant thing. I'll be happy with a cup of coffee in the morning

I feel the whole world is tender because I take a hot bath. When I see the sunset clouds, my heart floats with me

I'll be in a good mood all day for wearing a little skirt in summer. I'll even finish it on time after having a good meal and a good sleep

I'm happy with my work. I love life more and more, and I like myself more and more. This feeling is really good.


I finally found myself by traveling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China's best place to travel in winter

Five great old songs for self driving tour